SkaterzbooFBpage

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Emo rollercoaster day

Today I was an emotional wreck. Donno why eh.

I was a mess. All feelings came in a day today. Me pregnant? No way! Maybe someone else is. Someone very close and dear to me. I hope so....and I really want her badly to be pregnant..Insyallah amin..

I was at first troubled and worried. Trouble and worried by the fact that something I wish could be achieved this month would not happen. The thing with me is that, when I want something, if it doesnt happen, I'd be really dissapointed at myself. But I'm a fighter and had always been. I will find a way to get what I want.

Then while talking to this person over msn, I nearly cried. I suddenly can feel her happiness and hurt at the same time. I felt her anxiety of wanting something, that is so near but yet so far of reach.

I feel love. Love for the love of my life. My saviour. My Knight in shining armour. My best friend. My everything. Love for him, with no boundaries, no regrets, no doubts...

I feel appreciative. Appreciative for friends that would go to the extend of trying to help me in every way possible. Supporting me in my new endeavour of giving the best in life for my family.

Appreciative for this new beautiful business, of which managed to change me to a better person. Developed better relationship with ppl I use to be at constant war with. Get new friends. Rekindle old friendship.

I am an emotional wreck...but in a good way....

Loving & enjoying every step of this new journey...

The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- Allan K. Chalmers

No comments: