SkaterzbooFBpage

Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm 5 weeks!

Yes I am...

And I'm sorry...




To those I made the promise to wait for you to have it first or planned to have it together..

It was unplanned and I'm suprised myself!

It first started out with very sore breast, then very very very bad breakout. Then came the fever and flu.

I missed my period for 3 days already and I am never late. Always early or ontime.

Checked yesterday on my own. At first it was only one line. But a few minutes later, it the other line showed vaguely.

I was still not sure if I was, cause it is really impossible. We were very careful.

Went to the doc just now, this time the line was much clearer and faster.

And the doc said, " Congratulations, you're expecting"

Well, what can I say. It was a mixed emotion. I'm happy of coz, but at the same time worried.

I already have 3 ley. Havin one more mouth to feed can be very very expensive. But they say, if God gives you the baby, He will sure give you more wealth...insyallah...amin.

I prayed hard since last nite, that let this be a blessing in disguise...

God, please please please, make this person I love with all my heart, pregnant also, so that we can share the same joy together.....amin amin ya rabbal al amin....

No comments: