SkaterzbooFBpage

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Being a mother to.....4!

In nine months time, I'll be a mummy to 4, insyallah..

THANKS TO ALL THAT WISHED AND CONGRATULATE US!!!

I cannot believe it myself! Believe it or not my tummy is already showing abit. Ok I'll post a pic of my ugly tummy in the next entry lah ok.

Already suffering from leg pain, unbelievable and it's killing me. I guess I have to start wearing flat shoe liao! Damn, I'm starting to look like humpty dumpty already......waaaahhhh!!!

Miracalously, I'm not suffering from morning sickness, like the last 3 I had.

Could being pregnant after 25 be the reason?

Someone I had avoided to talk about this called me just now to congratulate me...

Not that I don wanna share this good news with this person, but I feel as guilty as hell! I made the promise and by accident broke it. Sorry....I'm REALLY SORRY!!!

Well, anyway, been reading a lot lately about pregnancy, since I've not been for quite a number of years....4 yrs only lah actually...kwang kwang...

Just to share some infos I've read up to all new mummy to be and veteran mummies to be again like me, Folic acid and iron are very important supplements that should be taken in the first trimester. It is essential as it helps to develop the foetus properly and healthily. It reduces the risk of the baby being born with neural tube defect. Usually the doctor will recommend it to be eaten with Iron tablet.

Well, I prefer to take the one from Nutrilite. It's much easier also since its a combination of Both supplements. So no need to swallow to many pills lah. Also coz it's made from organic plant, thus making it a healthier choice.

Protein is also important, through out the pregnancy as protein now all the food you eat are divided into 2. Thus you must ensure that enough protein intake for both yr baby and yourself.

Lack of protein can cause legs swelling. That's the reason why most pregnant woman in the last trimester suffers from leg swellings.

I've not been sleeping well lately. Don't know why lah. Only yesterday, I managed to get the full 8 hrs sleep.

Better get to sleep now alreadylah.....I'll try to take the nicest pic of myself tomorrow and post it kz....

No comments: