SkaterzbooFBpage

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sleepy head

Been feeling sleepy the past few days. I literally have to put a pair of toothpicks to keep my eyes open afte 10am.

The feeling of being pregnant is wonderful, yet so tiring.

I cant walk dat much now, I'll be gasping for air just after 15 mins of walking. Getting too old to be pregnant lah.

I need to start posting pictures of meself eh. Ok lah I WILL TRY to take a pic tonite. So lazy lah and if u notice I never like taking pics of myself. Moreover I look very ugly now.

Just have one more big fugly pimple on my forehead this morning. Fukc!

No Mood to werk liao nowsadays. So Looking forward to my pathetic Genting Trip. Oklah better than noting wat rite. At least I can sleep more and whenever I want to. Don't care lah if they all wanna go out on the rides. I cant anyway, double fcuk. So might as well stay in the room and sleep all day. How wonderful...

Saw Manje's post this morning.

Dont be sad baby sis, please come with us.
There is really nothing left for us here.
We have,
7 'fuck we are blood related to' relatives are still annoyingly alive here
1 or 2 are back stabber assnochs who shouldnt get involve in the first place but chose to.
The rest are never really around anyway.

Oklah, I will miss the angels of our life that's for sure.
All Cousins, aunties and Uncles fm Abah side.
A few cousins and aunties and uncles fm Mak Side
Frens, my rosie sugar babe and my geng jahat, my diboo...hehehe

Oh Wells, decide, planning and insyallah leaving...

Will you miss me when I leave?

No comments: