SkaterzbooFBpage

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 weeks 4 days..

I drank milk today!

Yes I did and finished it all up! Usually I could never even take a sip of it. But I added the protein it, so it makes it taste a whole lot better. Btw eh, protein is oso good for the post preggies as it firms up your fats and makes u slim down faster. It tones your body.

My temper is getting worst these days. I get agitated easily. I get very impatient, especially towards chubby.

Oh btw, cant wait for the genting trip next month. We'll be celebrating Xmas in cold cozy Genting. So syiok rite. I tell you, never do last minute bookings like I did. It had been the worst week last week for me. Took me 5 whole freaking days to get all in place, coach and hotel. By then I'll be 12 weeks liao and can only enjoy the lame rides...boring...

I asked chubby if I can still take the bumper car and he said NO! Waaarrghh!!

I know I'm suppose to post the fat pic of myself, but I still haven't taken any. Sowie! Soon k.

Not much different in me. Just same old same old. Only getting fatter and fatter.

My first prenatal check up will be on the 22nd Dec.

I lurve Dec!! Yahoo!! The holiday, the wedding convoy, the check up..

Dec, please come earlier will ya...

No comments: