SkaterzbooFBpage

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My 31pc

Yeayness!

I ordered a 31pc lot of maternity clothings fm ebay last Sat. Stayed until 2am to bid u know!

Even comes with maternity pillow. All this for only US81.00! But the shipping cost hurts though. Still overall, I'm spending bout SG14 per piece. So still very worth the buy lah. HuHu.

Feeling a bit happier today.

Don't know why lah. My mood swings are bad these days. One day I can be fuming mad, other days, I suddenly feel sad, lonely and unloved, most days I'm my old chirpy self.

Hope the tings come fast coz as at now I can only fit into 2 pant, which would probably last until end of this week only.

Oh by the way, chubby have been suffering from bad headaches and he feels lethargic all the time. Like he plak yang pregnant eh? But I feel as energetic as always. nasib kau lah kan....kwang kwang!

No comments: