SkaterzbooFBpage

Friday, November 14, 2008

Hormones Haywire!

I've been having bad breakouts since 4 weeks ago. Aaargh!! Soon my face will look like rocky mountain sia! Fed up! Haiz... Even the masque doesnt make the porcelain look last long.

On top of that I've been very bad tempered even at the slightest thing. Thus, reading the witch blog the other day, makes my heart boils. If she was infront of my face there and then, I would have given a bashing she will remember for the rest of her life!

So she asking for it, got not one but 2 hate entries! Now what do you have to say bout dat, hoe!

Nauzubillah! My baby's face look like her! Selisih selisih!

My customer are not giving me such a good time either. Keep on asking to reduce rates coz oil prices go down. Wat the Toot! What makes you think oil prices go down, everything else goes down too! AAaaarrggh stupid irritating customer!

I've been trying to figure out the cheapest way to get maternity clothes and bingo! Ebay is always there to help. They sell used maternity clothes in bulk, so oklah kan. I'll only be using them for one last time *I hope* so why the need to get new ones...Plus they are still in quite good condition. I'll sell them back at ebay, after my pregnancy lah. Kwang kwang...

4 kids ley, so must find all ways to save money and not spend unnecessarily.

I cant eat too much at one time now, else I'll be like merlion. But I get hungry easily...and now very the hungry. Dat day I finished a the Big Mega Mac within minutes! Haha!

Ok talking bout it makes me hungrier.....chubby come and pick me up fasterlah...

No comments: