SkaterzbooFBpage

Friday, November 21, 2008

My rant day.

I barely can keep my eyes open today. I tink the vomitting ordeal is starting soon. I ate a bit only today, but became merlion later.

These China ppl accent is killing my ears! So irritating sia. I notice they like to emphasize on words wit 'r' in it.

Then the way they write their email. Alamak, it's like to them they are using the most perfect chim way of writing in english, when it's actually only them who understand it! Ok I give example eh.

"Hi dear Mr.Patrick,

It is highly appreciated if you can advise the Rates/transit time ex FRA to Kuching/Peneng in Malaysia as per indicated in attached excel file.

Please kindly input the data in excel file or enlighten me the appropriate contact point for Sanmina-sci account in Frankfurt...

Thanks a lot in advance & have a nice day! "

See what I mean.

And I tell you their kiasuness. Even my colleague, who is of the same race cannot stand him!

Ok I better stop hating him so much. Nauzubillah!

So fed up with work. This particular customer I have is such an idiot! Keep on asking to reduce the price reason being oil prices have gone down. WTF sia! Even increase of the surcharges which is beyond our control also she's not happy. Nabei! Unless we buy the vessel lah then we can ship it out for you even for free. KNNCCB!

I know I'm suppose to be happy happy while pregnant. But how to when you have customers likes diz? She is beyond stupid lah!

Then the stupid Outlook keeps on hanging. If it was human, I would have bash it up ah! AAaaarrgghh!!

Then I really hate it when ppl come to my desk, knock on my desk, then without letting me explain, tell me to be xtra carefulin future before I send out any files. Then just walk off like that. Cibai!

First I'm not some new understudy who have just started working for a few mths.

Secondly, I am not some teenanger whom you can be that rude to!

I am a working professional who have been in this line for 10 yrs, an expert in excel spreadsheet and I take pride in my work. I don't do my job just anyhow one ok.

True enough when I check, the file I send is correct. I guess he feels bad about it and came back and talk nicely to me and I showed him the file i send. So later I'm sending back a screw you email to the persons who said blamed me for their mistake.

So from my rants, now you know why I do my biz like siao siao. I wanna retire young and rich!

Dont tink I can take all this pressure much longer.

7 weeks - fatter & grumpier.

On the happier note, we had our teambuilding yesterday. Bowling. Yes, I can still bowl. Hehehe...But not so good lah coz I cant throw the ball hard. Still our team won again...weehooo!!

After that very the good food!Crayfish, chillicrab, fish, mongolian tofu, and the best one,

MANGO WITH ICE CREAM.

7 weeks - fatter & fatter

No comments: