SkaterzbooFBpage

Thursday, August 27, 2009

32 weeks and Ayah got good news!

Yes he does!

Alhamdullilah, finally our life will be back on track. Now I can finally look forward to Syawal and the birth.

For me its not too good. Da Tao gave me someting new diz week, again, as usual. Sharp pain on the right side on my pelvic bone after I walk a few steps. Makin me more immobile. My legs would just jam and I have to stop walking for a few seconds. I tink his head is already too down there plus the face that he's got a big head too. So that makes it worst. Now I feel like there's a big watermelon stuck in between my legs. Ppl have been givin me the "I'm sorry u're suffering" look. And I've been getting these type of conversations

"Wah when are u due?"
"in 2 mths time"
"wah still so long ah. Looks like u're gonna give birth anytime now"

Nabeiness.

Yes I know its still that long. Can I help that my stomach looks like its bout to burst anytime now? But seriously, I don know how much bigger it can get sia.

So far so good I can fast and only didnt for one day. The day Abang In went out. We were out too much and I cannot tahan lah.

I find it amazing that I can eat dat much during break fast. Then I'll get too heavy and full. Then it'll feel like running a marathon after the prayer.

Finally got my coconut today. Been craving for it since last week sey.

Now waiting for my dengdeng from Manje....Manje come back faster lah!!!

No comments: