SkaterzbooFBpage

Monday, September 28, 2009

36 weeks Update

In 3 days time I'll be a full term, yeay!!! Ok baby u can come out anytime after thurs k.

Went for my check up just now. I'm now 81.9kgs. Da Tao is 2.6 kgs. Everything is well. Blood pressure ok.

This Dr Heng eh always never tell me many things bout the pregnancy one, like other gynaes. Never tell me if the baby is engaged or wat not. Maybe not telling means there's nothing to tell = to everything is going ok.

But she don wanna do the VE for me. I think she scared it will trigger labour or maybe I'll be over excited if I know how much I have dilated. I guess I already am and she knows.Hmph!
She'll be gone tomorrow for the next 10 days. I'll be doing my CTG on chubby's Bday next week at the hospital. Great! At least I can see how it looks like.

My feet have been swelling, unswelling, swelling. So irritating. My face and fingers are also swelling. Now my nose is like hidung paip. Or a better way to describe it, like Nurul's. Muahahahhahah!!

I still have tonnes of preps for the baby not done yet.
set up baby cot
buy milk bottle
buy thermos flask

Not sure if I should already start packing my labour bag.

Waiting for something lah. Once that thing is ok. I can do the preps at ease...

God please make it ok...amin...

No comments: