SkaterzbooFBpage

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 34 -Swelling, Swell, Swolen




So now finally I get to the taste of swelling feet. Yeay!!


Never had this before for the last 3 and now for the 4th, final one, i get it.


The BH are getting more frequent and intense now. I've been doing a lot of walking these days.

Ok at first I tot only I have the most inconsiderate hubby in the whole universe, but it turns out I am not the only one going thru this emo wreck feeling. Other mummies from the forum, mostly expecting their 2nd and above ones are oso suffering from the "My Hubby is useless" syndrome.

Not sure if its anything to do with our hormones, but it seems like we are all having the same tots and feelings. We wonder why other ppl hubby is so excited with the pregnancy and are so into it and are so considerate and pityful to their wives, but not our hubby! We feel like we are so independent that they couldnt care less. nabeiz rite? And we feel like we shuld have been a more dependent wife, then maybe they would show more concern.

You know I have a difficult time doing almost everyting, like taking off my clothes, putting on my pants and the worst is positioning myself when going to bed. I basically have to lift up my legs using my hands, coz my bed is a bit high lah. A lot of logistics needs to be done lah basically. I have to place the pillows nicely and even turning myself is a big task. Darling chubby will just lie there and look at me and sometimes even laugh! Idiotic isnt it? Why can he just help me with the positioning of the pillows when i'm lying down, seeing how difficult it is for me to manuver around. I even have to ask him to help me pull up the comforter. I have to ask!

Even that day I asked for his help to go up to Azilah house to take the baby clothes, he was so reluctant and expect me to do it! Why are men so useless I wonder??

When he had his appendix operation, I pick up everything for him, did everything for him, without having to be asked.

They are so dependent on us that they expect us to be independent in any circumstances!

No comments: