SkaterzbooFBpage

Monday, November 30, 2009

Me still Fat & Mir first Swim



Yes I'm still very very very fat. Bingitz. Actuallykan I tink I've lose a bit of weight till at Sharmaine's party, I ate and ate and ate and before that also I was always hungry. So yesterday, I gave up. Had to do the ultimate. Visited my favourite doctor to get my favourite pills.

See how fat I am above? There are other pics dat shows how fat I am, but I shall keep those to myself. Nabeiz ah!

From today onwards, its gym everyday. Also now I have my exprego buddy to go gym with, we shall motivate each other.



I brought Mir for his first swim last Thurs to wild wild wet. He can only last for bout 10 mins and then it was too hot. His cheeks was getting red. So before I get an earful from his Ayah when he sees his buntat in the evening, i tot i had better bring him back to the chalet. That's a thermal bodysuit by the way. I checked on the internet, that its ok to bring a 2 mth baby to swim as long as he's not shivering. So he wasnt.

I'd bring him again, but definitely not to wild wild wet, the kids gets too wild there.




He's now drinking 100 ml at every 2 hrs! yes, my pocket very koyak. I tried bfing but he still will be hungry, then get frustrated and very very angry. So wat to do, just have to work harder lor.

No comments: