SkaterzbooFBpage

Friday, November 13, 2009

My life so far...

I havent actually blogged bout ME after the birth have I?

So far alhamdullilah life have been good so far. I gave birth to a good baby boy who only wakes up once at night for milk. What more could a mummy of a 1 mth old baby ask for.

I think Mir is the easiest to handle amongst all four. He don't cry like other babies do. It'll only be like and "ekk ekk" and his cries never go all the way. Like some babies they cry their lungs out until you finish bathing him or till the bottle goes into their mouth. He will not cry like dat. Its only for a few seconds then he would stop.

A hardcore baby just like mummy eh?

Oh and I notice he loves to be out. He would sleep through out. Maybe due to me always merayap when I was pregnant with him? Must be lah.LOL! Last week, we brought him to skatepark and he slept throughout lah! And yesterday also at Parkway. Only got up for milk and then sleep again. I think he feels comfortable outside. Likee mummy oso...waahahh!!

He's still sleeping now, with an overloaded diapers as I'm typing. Yes, its 1030 and he's still asleep. Havent bath yet.

I havent lose weight lah! Not even a gram from the last time I weight. Nabeiz.I did 100squats last 2 days and yesterday I dance for 3 whole hours. Now my thighs are hurting like hell. But I can see a bit of diff already.Or is it just in my mind? So today 100 squats again lah.

I have 2 more weeks to Sharmaine's bday. Hopefully can lose the weight on the thighs and butt a bit more by then. So that I wont look the a big fat hippo dat much.

No comments: