SkaterzbooFBpage

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITI HAJAR!!!!

Called my darling Siti this morning and gave her a Good morning suprise from Singapore. I tink she almost fell of her chair, if she was sitting then.

I could almost feel her hugging me through the phone from her shouting.

Babe, I wish you were here as much as you wished you were here right now, today especially.
But being there is something you've always dreamed of doing and you've worked hard to get it.
So....
MAKE THE MOST OF IT AND STOP THINKING OF THIS LOUSY ISLAND!
Hahahah!!
Wat lah you. I wish I could have been there instead of being stuck in this communist-like city.

Hope you have the most fantastic 'suprise' Berfday dinner celebration with your now love ones there....
We'll have a belated one for you here in Nov k...

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY DEAR SISTER..
YOU ARE MISSED!!

No comments: