SkaterzbooFBpage

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

22 weeks - After a long week break..

Ok I've been bad at this huh.

No tummy pic update, no update.

The big rock burden is still on my shoulder. So dats why I dont feel like writing. But I gots to. I know!

Was on a long week break since last Thurday. Manje's 21st & Aripo's Proposal had been a success. I feel so deprived from not being able to party like them. Damn it! LOL! Will be back to work tomorrow.

So my new sorrow of the week will be rashes under my boobies. They're getting too big now I suppose, plus the freaking hot weather now. It looks just like nappy rash. So irritating and gatal!

My da tao now is 500gram and my weight now is 74.9kgs. FCUK! That's anothe 1.9 kg gain! Ok lah not as much as it was last mth. I tink someting is wrong with the machine lah.

I can walk much easily now. I tink the baby and my uterus have finally gone up to a comfortable position. But sometimes when I walk too fast, I'll get cramps on my tummy. The Jackos was quite worried looking at me last week being very lincah and all with the cooking and arrangments. I just cannot sit still lah. Feel so ackward and useless. Besides I feel fine.

So another week past and soon I'll be in my T3. Woo hoo!

Ok I promise to take a pic of now my big tummy and boobs and upload the my Da Tao Scan.

No comments: