SkaterzbooFBpage

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

20 weeks - Emotional Wreck

I've been wanting to write. But there's just so much to write till I don't know how to put it in words. Don't know where to start...

I've been an emo wreck.

I should be happy rite? But the ppl that are suppose to be happy with me are not doing their job that great.

I've always been strong and I want to be strong AND HAPPY. But why am I so weak this time? Damn it! I use to be good at hiding my emotions. Always potraying a happy chirpy me, no matter how big the problem is. But I'm falling to my knees...

NO! I must get up and face the world with confidence.

Yesterday, the worst happen. She kept blaming me. Blaming my mouth. Without even finding out wat actually happen, she called and shoot me straight in the ears. WTF! Then afterwards, watever words that comes out of my mouth are used back againts me. Even when her debate doesnt make any fucking sense. And I broke down, which I shouldnt have. But it was too much for me to take. To be accused of things I didnt do will always make me trip. On top of that blaming my condition for my behaviour! Unbelievable!

But I know now it's pointless. Whatever it is, she will still side dat asshole. Now I know better. So from today onwards, to hell with her and her pet. I couldnt care less. I have my own. You lead your life and I'll lead mine.

Oh btw I'm no more constipating. Yeha! Heartburn is still around. But I still wanna eat spicy. So now Aromag is my new BFF. Cant live without it. Well, at least there's a solution to it. For that, I'm HAPPY!

I'm halfway thru liao. 20 weeks down and 20 weeks to go. I'll survive. Insyallah!

No comments: