SkaterzbooFBpage

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

4 weeks 5 days

I tink I'm getting paranoid!

I keep on going to the toilet to check if theres bleeding and each time I go, I prayed so hard there's no blood. I keep getting menstrual cramps. Not so bad, just very mild ones. Discharge are getting thick and not so much. Just slightly more than usual. Just like before I'll get my menses, that kinda discharge.

Is the test accurate? Now I wonder. Skali not pregnant at all. But a false positive is unlikely to happen. Especially when its clear and immediate.

So the waiting game is not really officially over lah kan.

My appointment with Dr Heng is on the 4th Mar only. Thats the only available evening slot. By then I'll be 6 or 7 weeks. Ok Hope I can finally see the sac and prolly a heartbeat *pray hard*

Baby, please stay in mummy's tummy this time ok...

No comments: