SkaterzbooFBpage

Monday, February 23, 2009

5 weeks 4 days

Still am...alhamdullilah..

Yesterday however, I noticed my discharge had like a brown strained. I prayed so hard this morning there wont be any more and alhmadullilah, it was just the normal discharge. I told chubby bout it yesterday and he said that I must be extra careful. Ok this time I know he also do want it.

The fatique feeling is almost gone. Not as bad as last week. But I have a hard time falling back to sleep after sending akim at the door in the morning before he go to school.

But I'm feeling more bloated now. This morning the auntie coffee who I hate so much asked me am I pregnant. I told her I dont know. She said she tinks I am. You know lah auntie2x they know how to 'see'.

Not telling ppl is so much easier now. I no longer have that excited burst out feel of wanting to tell ppl I am. All I want now is to safely get thru the first 12 weeks. After that if ppl asked then I say lah.

By then this blog would be public also, insyallah...

If all goes all, the baby would have a heartbeat by this week. Please God, give it life...

No comments: