SkaterzbooFBpage

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

4 weeks 6 days

Well, if I'm still typing here means I'm still pregnant.

Argh, the waiting is killing me sia! But everyday, minute & second I am thankful to Him that I still am. Then again, its still very early. Maybe only after I've passed the 9th week, the week I had my last miscarriage, only then I'll be at ease. Or maybe after I see Dr Heng next mth, after seeing the sac and heartbeat, then I'll be at ease?

I'm suppose to be enjoying this but yet I'm worried as hell. This has got to be the most worrying pregnancy I ever experienced.

Btw, the weeks above is calculated based on my LMP. So it could change after I see Dr Heng.

I'm so tired. I can barely open my eyes right now as I'm typing. Hmm amazingly I'm not vomiting after meals. Hope that's a good sign. Coz usually I would. I actually did feel nausea during the conception period. But a week just before i'm suppose to have my period, it stopped.

But the aches on my body. back and leg is killing me.

I wish I can just lay down on my bed right now....ZZZzzzzzzzz

No comments: