SkaterzbooFBpage

Friday, February 20, 2009

5 weeks 1 day

Still am...wahaa! Loves it loves it! Ok you'll have to be as paranoid as I am. At least by the time you read this, I am already after my first trimister everything is goin well so far, insyallah.

Try putting yr self in my shoes then you'll know how ting tong it can get at times k. Especially whenever I go to the toilet and pee and hoping so bad I don see any blood coming out.

Not being able to do things I like, like bowling, but then not being able to tell ppl the truth why. Also not being able to tell ppl why I am putting on so much weight. Havent actually weight myself but I tink its over 65kgs. Waarrggh!!

But I have to eat, else the tummy cramps get worse.

Today I had Hokkien mee and it had to be the most satisfying lunch for this week. I' m happy. But still it feels like it's all gonna come out back anytime soon.

No comments: