SkaterzbooFBpage

Thursday, February 19, 2009

5 weeks

Another survived day...:D

Today is better on the cramps. In fact no more tummy cramps. Hope thats good news.

But maybe the vomitting game has started again. I had a lousy lunch consisting of a tasteless tomato rice and teriyaki chicken. It made me sick till now. Couldnt vomit it out though. Then at lunch just now, suddenly I smelled someting being fried in the kitchen. My sense of smell is getting very sensitive now. No one else can smell it, but me. Nearly made me puke.

I'm feeling more bloated today. But no one asked yet. Just that ppl have been throwing comments at me being a fatty bum bum, which I couldnt care less.

Hey I can eat as much as I can, so why waste it? And I'm always hungry. Bah!

Which reminds me, I have a double cheeseburger in the fridge which I wanted to bring for breakfast this morning. Damn!

No comments: