SkaterzbooFBpage

Thursday, March 5, 2009

6 weeks 4 days



So I still am...huhu..

Was at Tioman last Sat and just back on Tues. We went kai kai on Mon and this idiot brought us to the waterfall. Knowing that we have 2 small kids. He said it was just 2 mins walk to the waterfall. He drove us there and left us to find our way to the waterfall.

So I tot it''ll be a just a normal walk but NO! it wasnt. It was a tricky hike down to the waterfall. Idiot sia the driver. Tak ikhlas langsung. And I fell hard on my right side butt. I prayed hard noting will happen.

Ok On sat morning, 28 Feb, just before I want to start packing, went to the toilet and got brown discharge. So we went to KK and alhamdullilah everything is ok. The baby had a heart beat. it was 0.21 cm and arnd 6 weeks.

At first I decided not to see Dr Heng since I already went to KK kan. A bit tight on budget lah. But after that incident I had to check

So yesterday I went and told my darling Dr what happen and she said not to worry. We checked and alhamdullilah the baby is still there healthy and growing. It had grown up to 0.75cm, with heart beat and at 6 weeks 3 days.

She said now we will aim for a girl. But I'm just aiming for a healthy baby...

The morning sickness comes and go. Amazing I was ok at Tioman but felt a bit sick on the way back and also yesterday morning. Today I'm ok. But I'm not eating that well nowadays. Don't feel so greedy anymore. Don't know why eh. But good lah. So I dont put on so much.

Next appointment is on the 18th Mar. I'll bring Manje and give her the suprise.Hehe..

Hope it grows more...insyallah...amin.

No comments: