SkaterzbooFBpage

Monday, March 23, 2009

9 weeks 1 or 4 days

Alhamdullilah. I am in the week where I lost the last one. Ocassional throwing up is still occuring. Which is good.

I'm not my best today. Got flu and feeling a bit feverish.

Sometimes I get sharp cramps when I get up too fast from the sofa. Hope that's ok. It's great to be able to share experiences with other MTBs on Singaporemotherhood forum. Its been about a week since I joined and it felt like I've know theme forever.

I'm now officially appointed as the VP of our RYC (Royal Yellow Club). It's a made up club in the forum, where the yellow mindeds are selected or rather appointed. LOL!

For now it's only Ros,Siti, Mak, Kak Juli, Manje & Chubby knows bout my pregnancy. Coz these are the ppl that matters anyway.

I am suprised at myself, that with this pregnancy, I can control my anger well. I don't get agitated easily. But I tink I'm a bit oversensitive when it comes to chubby. I feel like he doesnt seem to be loving me as he always had. He doesnt hold me like he use too. It seems like I'm the only one pulling the string now. I feel like he has someone else. Or maybe it's just me to feel this way. I'm losing the confidence on myself that i use to have, now that I'm getting bigger and uglier. I dont see him being to eager bout our baby. Everytime I talk bout my irritants, he will just give me an ignorant look. Like, "so?". I have decided not to ask him if he will come with me to the check ups. I can go on my own. You know the last time we went for the check up, after I arrange for the next appointment, I told him maybe I'll change to Mondays instead so that he can come. And he said, but that doesnt guarantee that he can accompany me. Its like he's trying to siam from the appointments. So I decided to keep it at Wednesdays, coz it wont make much diff anyway.

But whatever happens, I will still keep this baby and take care of it on my own. I am and have always been independent and nothing will shatter that.

I have decided to officiall make this Blog public after my check up with Dr Heng this wednesday, if everthing goes well that it, insyallah. But it wont be publicly announced. If ppl happen to see my blog, then they'll know lah.

Jas gave birth to a healthy baby boy 3.3kg last friday at 840 hrs. So happy for her. Glad everthing went ok.

No comments: