SkaterzbooFBpage

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

8 weeks 2 or 5 days

Yesterday was the worst of my morning sickness. This pregnancy morning sickness is not as bad as last time. I dont throw up after every meal. But I feel nausea most of the time and feel like vomitting but nothing actually comes out. But when I do vomit,its much easier now than it was the last few weeks.

I've pushed my appointment to next wed. Shortage of cash supply. hehe. Its better next week so that I hope I can finally see a shape of my baby. I hope.

Next week is the moment of truth week for me, coz it's the week I lost the last baby. So far alhamdulilah. I've been having morning sickness and my breast is like a cow's breast. So the symptoms are still around, which means baby is progressing. Insyallah.

Jas is scheduled for a c section this Friday. Hope she can tahan till then. She has already dilated 4 cm last Sat. The baby is in breech position. Now all this is making me scared. Coz I could also be going thru the same thing. Hope everything goes well with her and her baby..amin

Last night I dreamt that I was bleeding. Hope it's just a dream. It was so real. I didnt cry, as usual. Just dumbfounded. Emotionless.

The superhuman heart beats in me...hope it stays for the next 32 weeks.

No comments: