SkaterzbooFBpage

Monday, March 9, 2009

7 weeks 1 or 4 days

Well actually I kinda lost count. According to calculations I shuld be 7 weeks 4 days, but according to the last scan now i shuld be 7 weeks 1 day.

But whatever the day I am now, I'm just glad i'm still counting. Alhamdullilah.

Still feeling sick each time I think about the longkang prawns I had last sat at the Prawning session. Wek! I tink it's just me lah. The prawns don really taste that bad according to Cindy. Ok I have to stop typing and tinking bout the prawns already coz it's making me quesy.

Chatted with Bliszy today and it's feels so shiok to be able to tell someone all bout my pregnancy. The tings I'm goin thru and all.

Last sat at the lame bday party, the kepo Kak ana, hubby's cousin asked, " eh eh Ina kak ana nak tanya sikit. Apsal sihat sgt skrg ?" Expecting the 'answer' fm me. I just told her happy. gemuklah. Kwang Kwang.

Today hyder asked also and insisted I said a yes, but each time I would talk bout other tings.

4 more weeks to go and I can say.insyallah...

i'm craving for zinger, since last sat. As usuallah kan Hubby buat bodoh. So later I'm getting it. Now I've given up telling him my craves. I'll just get it myself. Tak sakit hati.

I'm bringing adik and manje for the check up next week. They donno. It'll be a suprise. Cant't wait!

I do hope the next check up brings good news though...*prays hard*

No comments: