SkaterzbooFBpage

Monday, March 30, 2009

10 weeks 4 days

I'm so tired today.

I'm an emotional wreck. I really dont understand why cant these ppl give in to me just this once. Sorries are not required. Just a bit of care will help me greatly. I want to be a happily preggy woman, but wit all that is goin on, how can I?

I cried again today. The guys have been so caring about me. Asking me if I have taken my medicine and all. They were at our place yesterday. Chubby said not to think too much about it. He wants me to be a happy preggy mummy and so I shall. He's here and had always been and I'm thankful for that. Thankful also for my darling Manje, taking such great care of sickly me. Thankful for the Geng Jackass for the fun and laughter. And of coz, thankful for my 3 precious angel who never fail to make me smile.

So I am thankful for these ppl that are around me now....there's nothing more that I could ask for.

Ok wait, theres one more of coz. Thankful for what God had blessed me with. For letting me keep this one. My precious lil da tao. Mummy cant wait to hold you in my arms..

My Da Tao have been very selective of his food these days. Everytime I eat, it'll be in about 15 mins when everything comes out back. Yes, I timed so that I wont vomit in the car after eating outside.

Had my first 'siput biawak' last nite. I was just too tired that I fell asleep without recalling wat I did to make it ok. It's been years since I had it, so cant really remember wat to do and usually it'll be chubby who will flex my foot to make the cramp go away. LOL! Told him this morning about it and now he have to be on standby again for my cramps.

Rachel and Fizah are also preggy. Almost same EDD as mine. So happy for them!

Ok I'm too sleepy to write more. 2 more weeks and I'll be in my 2T. Insyallah. Amin..

No comments: