SkaterzbooFBpage

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

13 weeks ++

My Da Tao Bump at 13 weeks 2 days



So finally I decided to take a pic of my huge self. As you can see I have 3 huge bumps on me. They are causing me bad bad back aches. I dont know how will I manage in the next 6 mths when it grows more. Oh yes, it can grow more and for the last pregnancies I was like a whale wit a pair of legs.

Last weekend had to be a work out weekend for me. We were at East Coast for a picnic with Hubby's family on Saturday. Then on Sunday, was Zoo outing with the Jackos. I was made to walk and walk and walk. And of coz they have no problem with walking, but hello! Well I do. But the kids had so much fun except for Atu who kept on whining, coz she couldnt get wat she wants. Now I wish this one will be a boy. Girls are more whiny and I tink having one is enough.

So yes, I want a boy....for now...

No comments: