SkaterzbooFBpage

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's a Hot Dog!




Well you cant see the hot dog from this scan. But I saw it yesterday clearly. He proudly showed his willy to us. He was in the lazy position, all terkangkang, I think purposely want to let the mummy see.

The Dr Heng scanned from his backside and I can see two balls hanging. Before she can say it's a boy, I already know what it is. Then she scanned in another position and I can see his proud willy. No shame ah this Boy! Haha!

I saw him kicking also like he's not happy being disturb from his sleep. And finally Dr Heng let me hear the heartbeat. Maybe coz I brought the two little rascals along. They were so excited! But I know they both wanted a girl including aniq.

Then outside they converse.

Atu: Aniq kita nak kasi baby name ape eh? ( Aniq, what should we name the baby?) *in her usual kepo tone*

Aniq: Baby...

Atu: Baby je? (Baby only?)

Aniq: Baby ah! Abih nak name ape? ( Baby lah! What else then?) *with his usual not happy dont disturb me already tone*

Atu: Ok lah baby, baby lah

It was so cute to hear them converse like that. I'm very sure Atu will be a very good big sister, but not so sure about Aniq. And I dont really think Atu will be too keen to share her throne as the princess of the family.

Btw, Da Tao's kicking is getting more prominent now. It's shocking sometimes. But I'm loving it.

Thanks Allah for giving me this blessing...Alhamdullilah..

P/S We're gonna have a feast and Ka La Oke tonite at our place with the Jackos...woohhoo!!!

No comments: