SkaterzbooFBpage

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Counting down..

Yeay! I'm counting down to my 2T. In less than 12 hrs, I'll be in my second trimester. Alhamdullilah.

Never tot I would make it this far. OKlah aku dah jadi physco sikit, bleh?

Try getting a miscarriage then pregnant again afterwards. You'll know how it feels then, hmph!

The heartburn has started to become part of my list of irritatingness. It has replaced the vomits, which only occurs when I smell something really really bad. So right after breakfast just now, I've been burping acidic tasting gas. It sucks sucks! I also get very bad sharp cramps each time I get up from the sofa or bed too fast or when I make a wrong turn.

Actually kan, I wanted to blog tomorrow only. By wat the heck lah. Tomorrow can post another. I've been wanting to take a pic of my tummy, which is looking more rounder now. OK at least now I already look pregnant than just fat.

But my breast are humungous. I feel like a cow now! I think all the weight I'm putting on are going to the breast actually. I'm not eating dat much. But everyday I feel like having spring chicken. I had spring chicken for 2 days straight last sun and monday.

Cannot everyday lah. I'll burn my pocket like dat. This Da Tao have expensive taste. For Atu last time it was only Strawberry sundae.

Now lets talk about my feelings...

I've been hormonal lately. The slightest ting can spark emotions out of me.I get angry, sad, jealous easily.

I'm ok with being angry and sad. But I hate hate simply hate this jealousy feeling. Its always like this when I'm pregnant. Maybe I'm feeling insecure from being all fat and ugly. Ok actually I dont feel so ugly. Infact I think My face is glowing *perasan moment*. But not being seductive and luscious *another perasan moment* like I use to, makes me feel so insecure. I know hubby loves me, but maybe now he dont find me approaching anymore. Get what I mean? With the big tummy there, I feel like a bear now. Actually Yojna said I look like a bubbly teddy bear now.....Wa liao! Ok lah teddy bears are cute, so I shall take that as a compliment ok?

So I'm now more determine than ever to lose all the weight even more than my pre pregnancy weight. Curl my hair and dye it like Beyonce's hair. After I give birth of coz. So look out for Beyonce Singapore eh in Dec. Muahahah!!

I'm a bit sad and angry for not being able to share all this moments with someone. This person, as usual, as stubborn as a bull still thinks that we are the wrongs ones. This person is dissapointed still wit us. But now that I think back, this person maybe have no feeling for us anymore, so wats the point of me wasting all my tots for this person, rite? This person also is not excited for my pregnancy, all this person is thinking about is the person's self. As usual, the selfish, arrogant ignorant self.

So I shall not be bothered anymore with this person, coz I'm not giving in anymore and it never really mattered if this person was arnd or not.

Ok happy tots. 13 weeks tomollow...insyallah..

No comments: